0

Welcome to "Keeping Possession"

Posted on Monday 21 January 2013

Hello and welcome to "Keeping Possession", the blog for people who, like me, live for the greatest sport of all time. Football!

This will be my personal project where I will express my opinions, share my knowledge of the game and also try to show everyone how beautiful this game can be.


In case people are interested I'm from Portugal, therefore I will pay special attention to our domestic competitions.
We currently have two great contenders for the title, F.C. Porto who are the current champions and S.L. Benfica.
I hope that through my articles, readers will pay a little bit more attention to the Portuguese League and our players.


The main focus of "Keeping Possession" will be the English Premier League, since I find it the most interesting league to watch and analyze.
Of course that the Spanish, Italian, French, German and other European Leagues will also be covered.

Hopefully everyone will enjoy "Keeping Possession".


No Comments

Discussion

Leave a response